393 Broadway #16, Cambridge is the kind of place I’d love to live. I can easily picture myself there: reading by the sunny south-facing window in the living room (also home to my thriving plant collection); writing at the desk in the study with the south and west-facing windows and watching the sun set down Broadway; cooking in the cosy kitchen (or doing a kitchen renovation and expanding the kitchen into the study?); hosting dinner parties in the living room thats big enough to fit a large dining room table at one end; walking out my front door and strolling into Harvard Square to get a tea at Peet’s…
393 Broadway #16 is a warm, inviting place. The hardwood oak floors, high ceilings and crown molding give it that quintessential Cambridge feel. Not to mention the super-charming tile bath (original 4×4 tiles that are flat and not rounded like the ones they make today!) and the good-sized bedroom. All this within an easily walk to Harvard, Inman or Central Square.
There are a number of turn-of-the-century brick buildings that dot the Cambridge real estate landscape — on Avon Hill, around Radcliffe and in Mid-Cambridge — but the condominium at 393 Broadway #16 is something special.
Join me at the Open House for 393 Broadway #16 this Sunday, November 21st from 2:30 – 4:00 PM
393 Broadway #16, Cambridge is offered exclusively by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Gail Roberts listing agent, MLS #71153284. List price: $339,000
- Living Area: 742 square feet
- Condo Fee: $307/month (includes heat, hot water, water and sewer, master insurance, exterior maintenance, landscaping, snow removal and professional management)
- Taxes: $682.78 (with the Residential Exemption)
- Pet Policy: Cats are allowed but dogs are not allowed
- Parking: On-street with a resident permit.
- Laundry, additional storage and bike storage in the basement.
For more information about 393 Broadway #16 or to schedule a showing, please Contact Me!
* Photo Credit: Gail Roberts’ Team