Ever find yourself driving to Boston, sitting at the light by the Museum of Science and glancing to your left at the two tall buildings that overlook the new North Point Park and wonder what they are? No? Well, then you’re missing the luxury residences of the Regatta Riverview at 8-10 Museum Way, Cambridge. For a glimpse inside, check out my new listing at 8 Museum Way #1202 in Cambridge, a beautifully renovated condominium at the Regatta with sweeping views, located in a full service building with 24/7 concierge, on-site fitness center, indoor pool, theatre, business center, local market…the amenities go on and on. Here are the details:
8 Museum Way #1202, Cambridge
* 12th floor corner unit with views
* 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
* Granite/stainless kitchen with breakfast bar
* Wood floors and updated bathrooms
* In-unit laundry
* Condo fee: $588/month (includes Heat, Water, Sewer, Master Insurance, Security, Swimming Pool, Laundry Facilities, Elevator, Exterior Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Exercise Room, Clubroom, Refuse Removal, Air Conditioning, Concierge)
* Garage parking ($110/month parking fee)
* Convenient to Boston, shops and restaurants in East Cambridge and Kendall Square and the Green Line T.
* Listing price $569,000
* MLS #71326418, this listing is offered exclusively by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, listing agents Natasha Burger and Lenore Hill.
The First Open House is this Sunday, January 15th from 12:00 – 1:30.
For showings, please contact me.