A client recently asked me if there are any grocery stores in Davis Square. Why, yes! And seeing as this isn’t the first time I’ve been asked this question I’ve put together the following list. Grocery stores and real estate – they go hand in hand.
Grocery Stores in or around Davis Square:
- Farmer’s Bounty Fruits, vegetables and some Indian groceries as well
- McKinnon’s Meat Market Fresh meats and other groceries
- Dave’s Fresh Pasta Specialty foods and wine
- When Pig’s Fly Artisan breads
- Sessa’s Cold cuts and Italian groceries
If you’re looking for a larger supermarket, there’s Shaw’s in Porter Square (it’s open 24 hours), Johnnie’s Foodmaster in Teele Square, Whole Food’s in Cambridge at Fresh Pond and Market Basket in Union Square.
Okay, speaking of Union Square, Union has a whole host of excellent ethnic foods markets. For more info, check out this brochure produced by Union Square Main Street.
Happy Food Shopping!