This weekend I listed on a great new condo at 17 Conwell Street #3, Somerville:
This top floor Spring Hill 2-bedroom home is less than a mile to both Davis and Porter Squares. Renovated in 2005, it features hardwood floors, a granite-counter kitchen, a full bath with whirlpool tub, central A/C, in-unit laundry, a gas fireplace and excellent storage – including exclusive use of the attic and an exclusive use bike shed. Shared front yard area with raised beds and perennials. Conwell Street is a residential one-way steps to vibrant Highland Ave – near 3 Little Figs!
Here are the details:
- Living Area: 777 square feet (per city records and the Master Deed)
- Condo Fee: $115/month (includes water, sewer, master insurance and reserve)
- Taxes: $1899.82/year (includes the residential exemption)
- Kitchen: Granite counters and cherry cabinets (2005)
- Bath: Tile bath with whirlpool bath (2005)
- Insulation: Current owners have added insulation in the attic and eaves through Mass Save
- Storage: Storage in the eaves of both bedrooms and exclusive use storage for Unit 3 in the attic (accessed by a pull-down in the second bedroom). Bike storage in the exclusive use shed.
- Systems: Gas-fired HVAC and central a/c (2005), gas-fired hot water heater (2009)
- Exterior: Vinyl siding, vinyl windows, slate roof
- Owner Occupancy: Units 2 and 3 are currently owner occupied. Unit 1 is rented
- Parking: On-street with a Somerville resident permit
- Disclosures: Association has planned roof work, to be paid for by the sellers. Ask listing agent for more details.
- Exclusions: Kitchen island and microwave
List Price: $349,000
We had busy open houses both Saturday and Sunday and I’ll be continuing to show the property by appointment. Offers are due Tuesday at 5PM. Contact me for more details!