I’m pleased to announce my new listing at 253 Norfolk Street #1-6, Cambridge. Here are the details:
Dramatic, loft-style condo at the Chocolate Factory featuring soaring high ceilings, hardwood floors, oversized windows, exposed beams and a spacious open floor plan. Amazing location on a one-way street 2 blocks to Inman Square (home of several top restaurants) and only .5 miles to Central Square with the Red Line T. Numerous bus routes nearby. Central A/C, garage parking, great storage in-unit and a common patio. Laundry in building. Professionally managed. Exterior recently renovated with new siding, windows and doors.
- Living Area: 854 square feet (per city records)
- Condo Fee: $334.01/month plus an additional $122.81/month for loan servicing = $ $456.82/month (includes heat, hot water, water, sewer, master insurance, laundry facilities, exterior maintenance, landscaping, snow removal and refuse removal)
- Taxes: $1279.92/year (includes the residential exemption)
- Systems: Gas-fired HVAC and central A/C
- Exterior: Renovated exterior including fiber cement siding, energy efficient windows and doors
- Outdoor Space: Common patio
- Owner Occupancy: 17/23 units are owner occupied. One owner owns 3 units.
- Parking: One garage parking space
- List Price: $399,000
Any offers will be reviewed Tuesday, June 4th at 5:00 PM. Contact me for showings!